To help structure your artwork proposal please refer to the guide below:
- Artwork details:
– Nature of the piece
– Estimated scale and size of the work
– For time based media, state duration, number of channels and provide links if available.
– Production schedule if work is unfinished.
– State any production requests from the curators.
III. Installation Specifications:
– Give instructions as to how technicians should install your work.
– Provide images of any relevant components.
– Use diagrams to explain installations / performances.
– Use the included floorplan to suggest a location for your work.
- Equipment list:
– Projectors / screens: type and size?
– Media players, extension cords, hanging fixtures.
– Speakers / headphones: type, direction, wired/wireless, volume, amp needed?
- Shipping / logistics:
– List weight, dimensions and locations of each item/package.